Here's what I was working on this weekend and today. It's not quite done but close enough!
|I needed a writing process chart to match the other decor in my room so I made this one! I wasn't sure how to attach the posters to the ribbon so I decided to use velcro dots.|
|I got the velcro dots from the dollar store and the ribbon from Walmart (it was half the price of the same ribbon at Michael's).|
|This is the (almost) final product (notice my little helpers in there). I just need to add the velcro dots to the back of half of the posters.|
Now, for my class I am not using the peer editing poster at this point in the year so I am taking it out of my final product but it is in the file on TPT in case you purchase it and want to have peer editing as an option.
This is what the chart will look like for my room. I'll get a better picture tomorrow of it hanging up in my room!
If you're interested in this chart you can get it by clicking here.
The next thing I put together this past weekend were my Whole Class Journal covers.
Last year my teaching team were given these books and told to use them however we wanted:
They are filled with blank pages!
So, I decided to make some whole class journal covers for them! I love whole class journals. They are a great way to get students motivated to write. As I introduce each type of writing I will be introducing a new journal that they can choose to write in.
I decided to make more use of my velcro dots to attach the covers to the books. This way I can reuse the covers! I have about 25 more of these books to use!
Those are my made its for September!
If you're interested in seeing all of the journal covers you can see the preview by clicking here.
Happy Monday Made It!