1. I think this is my favourite one! We tried doing boards like this in my planning group this past year and it worked out great for the students. I really like the set up of this board though
3. Even though this is for grades 3-6...I love all things from Aimee Buckner, especially Writer's Notebook ideas/books!
4. More notebook stuff! Don't ya just love this?!
5. I swear my own kids did this writing assignment:
6. Who doesn't love a good banana picture? I think interesting pictures like this are great as writing prompts and sparking ideas in children.
7. This one is great for inferring but also a great writing prompt:
8. I used mini books in my class this year and the kids get so motivated to write! It's amazing how just making one small change like giving them a "mini book" will get them to write, write, write!
9. Now, I don't really want to be thinking about winter but this is so stinking cute!
10. And last but not least, I love this pin for writer's workshop and monitoring where people are at in the process. I'm definitely going to do something like this for September...I used to have a wheel version of this that I made up but I didn't use it. I think this would be more user friendly since it's posted right on the wall.
And finally, I finished up 2 of my Daily Math Problem Solving booklets! I'm working on the third one right now which is a money problem solving booklet. They aren't available in a bundle yet but will be probably by the middle of August when I get all of the booklets finished up. This is the first one and a couple sample pages:
And here is the link to the second one: